Saturday 1 August 2020

#2 | WHY ? I CAN”T


Hello,

This side RKJ .   This is my second blog in which i could like to share my some favorite things that I like to do in future  and want to share my daily routine & want to know about my self by writing .

This are some my dreams that I want to complete soonly

1.  I want to travel complete INDIA with my owned biked  






2. I like some awesome places as others do (Leh-Ladakh, Manali ,  ‎Kedarnath,, and Assam in North india side)

3.As I stay in south of india I love some places (Tirupati, kanyakumari , Kerala & Hyderabad )

       

This kind of dreams every one has in there life.

 meanwhile ! I want to share daily things through blogs , as same as youtuber’s  do they shows through video  .  yes,  I know that you guys will be more happy with video of your favourite YouTube creators . BUT !  WHY ? I CAN”T

summary : Just want to tell about my self & there are some millions of people write about themselves .there are couples off things that  I can share but next time we will write more  and see my previous blog and give some suggestions that can useful for me & I would be happy that you share feedback about this and share your view through comments .

I know am very bad in this forgive me .

Thanks - RKJ                                                    


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

#3 | ABOUT ONLINE JOBS

Hello guys.  This side RKJ , I am very much happy to share my personal views of life through writing . Yes! I don't know A of writing or...